High-tech drawing lubricants
Pan Chemicals is an Italian company producing high-tech drawing lubricants, coatings and chemicals for the wire industry. It has a worldwide presence, selling directly or through its network of agents, distributors and branch companies: Pan Chemicals Bosphorus in Turkey, and Pan Chemicals Americas in Mexico.
With this aim, Pan Chemicals has added products to its portfolio, such as ash-less lubricants for high quality surface after annealing; polymer-based pre-coating for cold forming applications; polymer pre-coat lubricants for heavy-duty bar drawing; nanotechnology-based protective coating for galvanized wires; and pre-coating for high-tensile galvanized steel wire drawing.
Other added products include special nano-dispersion water-based lubricants for fine and extra-fine drawing of high tensile wires; new-concept drawing technologies based on special diamond dies; and a new design of high-performing compact pressure dies.
The production program also includes:
- Panlube S dry drawing lubricants: a full range of calcium, sodium, aluminum, zinc, lithium and combined products for low- and high-carbon steel and stainless steel
- Panlube L wet drawing lubricants: a complete range of oils, greases and pastes for wet drawing of low- and high-carbon, welding wire, stainless steel and non-ferrous wire
- Pancover lubricant carriers: phosphates and non-reactive coatings
- Panflux flux for galvanizing: developed to improve the efficiency of the galvanizing process by a uniform control of the reaction between the two metals, reducing operation costs and improving the quality of the zinc coating
- Panchem auxiliary products: degreasing agents, pickling inhibitors, anti-rusting and protective products, activated charcoal, wiping pads and spiral brushes